Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tagged for Sevens

From Bobbie

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:

1. speak Spanish fluently
2. have a starring role in an amazing film
3. journey through the mountains of Tibet
4. give birth to a child, or adopt one… or both?
5. learn an Irish jig
6. become more of who I really am
7. change the world

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. stop making lists
2. make a good pie crust
3. keep a bowling ball out of the gutter
4. a triple pirouette
5. stop eating chocolate
6. keep a dry eye when someone else cries
7. be in the same room with a spider

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Husband [romantic interest, best friend, whomever]:

1. his ocean-colored eyes
2. his laughter
3. the silver in his hair
4. his generous spirit
5. the way he plays his bass
6. how he holds and pets our kitties
7. that he brings me a glass of water every night, and that he gets up and turns the heater on for me in the morning so that it will be warm for me when I crawl out of bed (oops, I guess that makes 8!)

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. I can’t believe it’s raining again (still getting used to this pacific northwest weather)
2. what should we have for dessert?
3. …sigh
4. I hate this piece of $%#! computer!
5. ooooh, my little munchkinheads (while gritting my teeth)
6. how’s your body feeling today? (to my pilates clients)
7. I’m so intolerant of intolerant people….hmmm

Seven Books (or series) I Love:

1. Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art – L’Engle
2. The Secret Life of Bees – Kidd
3. Seeking Peace – Arnold
4. Between the Dreaming and the Coming True – Benson
5. Embodied Prayer – Snowber
6. Selected Poems by e. e. cummings
7. Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee - Brown

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:

1. The Sound of Music
2. Andy Goldsworthy: Rivers and Tides
3. Ghandi
4. Breakfast Club
5. Hero
6. Casablanca
7. Jackass: The Movie (shhh…don’t tell)

seven bloggers to tag: christy, lisa, idelette, anj, rachelle, sarah, kristin

5 Comments:

Blogger bobbie said...

what a great list! looks like i have a couple of books to add to my reading list! and a few movies to!

great to get to know you a bit better tonya

2:34 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks Tonya! I'll get off my duff and blog....

4:50 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

The best thing about these lists is the new books and movie suggestions....never can have too much of either!

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I appreciated it!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Finally! I did it tonight.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Interior Designers Lehigh Acres said...

Hi niice reading your blog

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home