Saturday, February 17, 2007

DRC Journal: Entry 7

Last night I had the privelege of meeting a traditional chief and eating fried ants (yep, I did it!) . Tomorrow I leave Congo to meet Pat in South Africa. It has been quite an adventure and I’m sure I’ll be processing my experiences for some time to come. I don’t plan on posting for the next two weeks, but there are many more reflections I will share upon my return home, including more specifics about a project I hope to help develop and participate in here. Thank you to all of you who have walked alongside me in one way or another during this journey, your presence is felt. Hope you’ll check in again in March.

Safari Njema!

1 Comments:

Blogger bobbie said...

bon voyage tonya! enjoy your much needed and earned holiday!

thank you again for doing the work you have put your hand to! it is a beautiful thing.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home